Mangaf Block 4
Date: 7th Feb 2022
The HR Manager
I’m excited to be applying for the Payroll Officer/HR Officer/Administration position, which was advertised on the company job website. I believe that my education, skills, and experience make me a suitable candidate for this role.
I am a highly organized and self-driven individual, passionate about developing my career in the field of Accounting and HR. My commitment can be evaluated from the fact that I have a holder of an MBA /PGDBA degree with Finance and Banking as a specialization from ICFAI College.
Possessing more than 13+ years of experience working in diverse Accounting and HR positions with multiple companies, I have gained an extensive insight within this field. My key accounting and HR related which includes Trial Balance, Budget forecast, Payroll, End-service benefits, Bank and Cash reconcile.
In my current position with SK Engineering and Constructions, where I work in the capacity of an accountant, during the course of my career, I have gained an understanding of financial technics/instruments, and accounting software.
I am an accomplished communicator, with excellent organizational, decision making, problem-solving, and time management skills, and have a proven track record of consistently meeting and regularly surpassing demanding performance goals.
My education, credentials, experience, and enthusiasm for doing quality work as a member of the team would be a positive addition to your practice. I look forward to the opportunity to further discuss the possibility of working for your organization. For an interview, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or +965 69301989.
Praveen Shama Poojary
May 2014 - Apr 2022
- Process Journal entries in SAP and perform accounting works to ensure accurate records
- Reviewed and approved Project Invoices and oversaw payment
- Performed Bank and cash reconciliation on a daily and monthly basis with general ledger accounts
- Performed Staffs payroll for 10+ Employees into the company software and processed through SAP.
- Reviewed and verified vendor’s payment invoices and vouchers before releasing payment
- Performed quarter budget allocation.
- Performed cash and bank balance verification.
- Responsible for vendor’s payment paid on time.
- Responsible for issuing cheques and Online Transfers.
- Petty cash handling
- Assisted to Sr. Account Manager during Tax Audit every year-end and Tax Inspection.
- Responsible for preparing revenue working sheets for every project. All Duties executed under the supervision of the company’s principal
- Performed payroll computation for 100+ Employees in excel and uploaded it to company provided software (E-HR)
- Verify staffs in/out time punch machine
- Maintained payroll records, files, documentation; recorded employee information in systems; new hires, terminations, transfers, Salary adjustments, salary increments, etc. and Kept track of employees leave times such as vacation (availed/encash)
- Responsible for recruiting staff from local and outside the country.
- Responsible for visa processing document preparation.
- Responsible for Issuing offer letters, employment contracts, demob letters, and warning letters.
- In charge of bank account opening.
- In charge of driver overtime calculation.
- In charge of end-of-service benefits calculation during termination of employees.
- Kept track of employees.
- Responsible for booking flight tickets, hotel reservations, meeting arrangements
- Responsible for office utilities, consumables, and stationery items.
- Petty cash Handling
- Responsible for vehicle Km reading checking and regular service.
Apr 2010 - Apr 2014
SK E&C KCT JV
- Performed payroll computation for 1000+ Employees.
- In charge of verifying staff in/out time punch machine.
- Maintained employee’s personal records.
- Responsible for recruiting staff from local.
- Responsible for visa processing document preparation for Korean staff.
- Responsible for Issuing letters.
- In charge of local bank account opening.
- In charge of driver extra overtime calculations
- In charge of final settlement calculation.
- Responsible for booking flight tickets & reservations.
- Responsible of site utilities and labour colony daily needs
- Responsible of issue employee ID cards.
- Responsible of Employee Income tax calculations.
- Responsible of prepare challan ESI, PF, and PT, and paying every month end.
- Responsible for company trade license renewal
- Responsible of handle labour matters at labor office, police, and local administration office
Dec 2008 - Mar 2014
- Receiving orders from customers.
- Performed Invoices for orders.
- Performed Cash and Bank reconciliation daily and monthly.
- Prepares sales report to Branch Manager.
- Daily checking and verifying stocks.
- Visit customer office for sales collection.
- Prepared daily expenses report and post in FACT.
- Responsible for utility payment.
- Reported Sales returns from customers.
- Submitting monthly reports to HO.
- Responsible for monthly account closing.
Mar 2006 - Apr 2008
Jul 2003 - Mar 2006