Working hours: Full-time (40 hrs/week)
Location: 4200 No. 3 Road, Unit 200, Richmond, BC V6X 2C4
1341168 B.C. LTD. DBA Tasty Secret Hotpot specialize in the freshest hot pot soup bases and serve a variety of high-end dishes. As a growing restaurant, we are currently seeking a skilled and passionate Cook to join our dynamic culinary team. As a Cook, you will be responsible for preparing and cooking a variety of dishes, ensuring high-quality standards and customer satisfaction and also fulfill online orders during shifts.
- Prepare and cook dishes according to the menu and cuisine specialty during shifts.
- Ensure the quality and authenticity of all dishes, adhering to established recipes and standards.
- Set up work stations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Cut and slice meats using knives and/or electric appliances
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Uphold food safety and sanitation standards, following proper hygiene practices.
- Work closely with the kitchen team to coordinate timely and efficient meal service and fulfill online orders on a timely manner.
- Stay updated on current food trends and incorporate innovative ideas into the menu.
- Report and follow instructions as given by Head Chef
- Completion of secondary school
- At least 1 year of proven experience as a Cook or in a similar role in a reputable restaurant or catering establishment.
- Knowledge of Chinese culinary techniques is an asset.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina is required
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced kitchen environment.
- Good understanding of food safety and handling
- Available to work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends, and evenings.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to