BOPARAI TRUCKING INC.
Number of Positions- 1
Salary: - $27 per hour
Hours: - 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Requirements: -
• Experience- 1 Year
• Education- Completion of Secondary School
Work Location- Suite- 13, 181 Rutherford Rd, Brampton, ON
Boparai Trucking Inc. has become the exceptional leader in the transportation industry. We are based in Brampton, Ontario. We work in collaboration with our clientele to promote and launch transportation solutions uniquely engineered to meet the specific demands of each account. Regardless of working with customers directly or through a 3PL provider, we foster a partnership with biggest providers to deliver best in class services. Understanding that our customers are challenged to create budgetary efficiencies while simultaneously focussing on improving service, every program is launched with our customers’ needs and requirements in mind. We strive to provide competitive pricing, enhance driver productivity levels and are committed to seeking long term customer specific continuous improvement initiatives.
If you want to be a part of our growing family in Transportation industry you can email your resumes at email@example.com
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.