BOPARAI TRUCKING INC.
Title: -Administrative Assistant
Number of Positions- 1
Salary: - $27 per hour
Hours: - 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Requirements: -
• Experience- 1 Year
• Education- Completion of Secondary School
Work Location- Suite- 13, 181 Rutherford Rd, Brampton, ON
Boparai Trucking Inc. has become the exceptional leader in the transportation industry. We are based in Brampton, Ontario. We work in collaboration with our clientele to promote and launch transportation solutions uniquely engineered to meet the specific demands of each account. Regardless of working with customers directly or through a 3PL provider, we foster a partnership with biggest providers to deliver best in class services. Understanding that our customers are challenged to create budgetary efficiencies while simultaneously focussing on improving service, every program is launched with our customers’ needs and requirements in mind. We strive to provide competitive pricing, enhance driver productivity levels and are committed to seeking long term customer specific continuous improvement initiatives.
If you want to be a part of our growing family in Transportation industry you can email your resumes at email@example.com
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings with employees.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Greet visitors and direct visitors to management or appropriate person
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
• All other relevant tasks.