Tundra Swan Dance School offers physical dance classes (Latin, Jazz and modern dance). Their enriching professional dance courses ensure each student can reach their maximum potential. Since 2008, their school has completed many standardized dance courses for Chinese children in Calgary and has contributed to the success of more than 180 excellent dance performances. Tundra Swan has actively participated in more than 50 charity events and 4 large-scale dance evening extravaganzas. Their students received abundant stage performance experience and artistic Practice.
Job title: Administrative assistant (NOC 13110)
Job type: Full-time and Permanent
Job location: 301, 5723 – 10th Street NE Calgary, AB T2E 8W7
Salary: $26.50/h, 35 hours per week
Benefit: 4% Vacation Pay
Duties and responsibilities:
· Completion of secondary school is required and a college diploma in business administration is preferred.
· Previous experience as an administrative assistant is an asset.
· Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and publisher).
· Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
· Organized and detail oriented.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send your resume to Tundraswan01@yahoo.com and put Administrative Assistant on the subject line.