Azita Holdings Limited is looking for an experienced and organized Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for the clerical and administrative functions in support of our property holding company. This is a permanent full-time position.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Employer: Azita Holdings Limited, 201-1181 Larry Uteck Boulevard, Bedford, NS B4B 0S9 Tel: (902) 880-2767
The successful candidate will perform the following administrative functions in relation to the portfolio of properties held by Azita:
• Answer phone calls, respond to emails, schedule appointment and meetings.
• Schedule and coordinate property inspections, including move-in/move-out inspections and evaluations. Document inspection findings and follow up on necessary repairs or maintenance.
• Create and maintain databases of Azita’s tenants and subcontractors. Ensure records are up to date, accurate and readily accessible.
• Create a document management system for Azita.
• Assist with data entry and general bookkeeping activities (processing invoices, providing financial reports to owners based on rents received, sending out reminders to tenants with past due rent, reconciling accounts, and other bookkeeping related responsibilities as required.
• Collect and manage encoded data through property management software.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years of administrative experience.
• Proven experience working with management software and encoding data.
• Experience with developing and maintaining document management systems is considered an asset.
• Data entry experience is considered an asset.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Understanding of basic accounting principles and experience with financial record keeping.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills. Ability to handle tenant and prospective tenant inquiries and concerns with professionalism and sensitivity.
• Detail oriented with a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Strong multitasking skills and capability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work independently.
• This role requires a high level of trust and confidentiality.
Location: 5 Bristolton Avenue, Bedford, NS B4B 0Z4 and/or 201-1181 Larry Uteck Boulevard, Bedford, NS B4B 0S9
Salary: $18 per hour
How to apply: Email only. Please send cover letter and resume to the attention of Amanée Mousavi at email@example.com.