Title: - Administrative Assistant
Salary: - $27 per hour
Hours: - 30-40 hours per week
Location- Brampton, Ontario
Education: - Completion of Secondary school
Employment Requirements: - 1 to less than 7 months experience
We have been providing reliable, quality work with nothing but compliments from our clients. Customer satisfaction is our topmost priority. Whether your vehicle needs regular maintenance or emergency repairs or may be just oil change, TTC Collision is here to help you. “TTC Collision” as our name speaks for itself, we offer best service for all kinds of trucks, trailer and coaches.
If you want to enhance your career in the position of Administrative Assistant and be a part of our growing family, you can email your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings with employees.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Greet visitors and direct visitors to management or appropriate person
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
• All other relevant tasks.