Teppan Village is hiring Japanese Teppanyaki Chefs in Whistler.
- Prepare and cook Teppanyaki and other Japanese food including Sushi.
- Ensure food meets quality standards.
- Estimate food requirements and cooking time.
- Instruct Kitchen Helpers and Cooks in preparation, cooking, and presentation of food.
- Assist Head Chef and supervise cooks and kitchen helpers.
- Inspecting ingredients for quality and freshness and supervising all food preparation.
- Create new menu, recipes and specials.
- Ensure to provide excellent live cooking presentation and customer services at the Teppanyaki bar.
- Work as a team and ensure orders are completed in timely manner.
- Ensure Teppan cooking presentations are performed in most safe environment.
- Completion of High School and 2-3 years of experience as a cook/chef.
- Experience as a Teppanyaki Cook/Chef an asset.
- Good understanding of Japanese food and Teppanyaki food.
All season, Permanent or Temporary
Full-time, 30+ hours per week
$25 per hour
4% vacation pay
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Language of work is English
Address: 301-4293 Mountain Square, Whistler, BC, V8E 1B8
Apply by email at email@example.com