1175838 B.C. Ltd, also known as Neptune Palace Seafood Restaurant, has gained fame in the Greater Vancouver area since its establishment in 1997 by the Neptune Restaurant Group. The main restaurant offers authentic Chinese cuisine with sophisticated signature gourmets plus other delicacies. Our group of restaurants have made it on to Michelin Guide in 2022. We also operate another restaurant that serves Wonton Noodles and offers online services from 9:30 am to 9:00 pm 7 days a week. We are looking for two new cooks who will be responsible for preparing awesome dishes for our guests and also fulfill online orders during shifts.
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods during shifts
· Prepare and cook dishes to fulfill online orders on a timely manner
· Uphold sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen
· Inspect kitchen and food service areas to maintain an organized work environment
· Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
· Clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
· Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
· Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas
· Maintain a record of food, supplies and equipment
· Report to and follow instructions as given by the Head Chef
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
· Minimum 1-2 years work experience as a cook
· Knowledge of Cantonese cuisine is an asset
· Good understanding of food safety and handling
· Excellent physical condition and stamina is required
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
· Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
· Available to work evening shifts, weekends and holidays
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or walk in please.