Harvest Trading provides bubble tea and restaurant supplies. It is an international trade and wholesaler in Alberta.
Job title: Stock Handler (NOC 14400)
Job type: Full-time and Permanent
Job location: 2730 3 Ave NE BAY #136, CALGARY, AB T2A 2L5
Salary: $21/h, 35 hours per week
Benefit: 4% Vacation Pay
Duties and responsibilities:
· Determine method of shipment
· Schedule distribution of goods
· Schedule transportation conveyances
· Prepare bills of lading, invoices and other shipping documents
· Assemble containers and crates
· Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
· Maintain internal record-keeping system
· Record shortages and reject damaged goods
· Route goods to appropriate storage areas
· Pack goods to be shipped
· Unpack goods received
· Oversee loading and unloading of goods
· Pay and receive payments for goods
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Previous experience in a related warehouse worker is an asset.
· Reliable, punctual with a strong work ethic.
· Have a valid driver’s license.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com and put Stock Handler in the subject line.