Sheet metal worker VERIFIED
Posted on September 18, 2023 by Employer detailsCHANDI CONTRACTING INC.
- Location359 PEARL STREETBolton, ONL7E 4Z2
- Salary34.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per Week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Morning, Shift
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies2 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2603385
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Measure and mark sheet metal according to template
- Operate metalworking machines to cut, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal
- Grind and buff seams, joints and rough surfaces
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Fit and join sheet metal parts
- Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.