Title: - Restaurant Manager
Salary: - $28.24 per hour
Hours: - 40 hours per week
Education: - Completion of Secondary school
Employment Requirements: - Minimum 1-year Experience
Work Location- 247 King St N, Waterloo, ON
About Us: -
Mozy's Shawarma has been serving up its popular delicacies since 2008. We are known by many as having the best tasting Shawarma in the city. We encourage you to look around on-line or talk to your friends and find out what people are saying about the “Mozy's Shawarma Experience” that sets us aside from the rest. Mozy's Shawarma restaurant operation comes from a long line of experience in Middle Eastern foods and preparation.
If you are looking for a fulfilling and interesting position in a fast-paced and fun environment, then the position of Restaurant Manager at Mozy’s Shawarma is the right fit for you! We are the most renowned food industry delivering high-quality authentic flavours, fresh ness and above all great taste.
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
· Schedule, supervise and coordinate the activities of the restaurant staff.
· Establish methods to meet work schedules.
· Resolve customer issues and conflicts among staff and ensure maximum customer satisfaction;
· Supervise staff duties which include delegation, scheduling, evaluating, interviewing, training and mentoring responsibilities.
· Train staff in job sanitation and safety procedures.
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
· Maintain an inventory of supplies.
· Ensure that all kitchen gadgets and equipment are in safe and working condition and take care of repair and maintenance of equipment.
· Ensure that food service meets quality control standards.
· Maintain a safe and clean restaurant in compliance with restaurant food safety regulations.
· Other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required.