Employer : RIO BISTRO CORP.
Location : 501- 11 Avenue, Nisku, Alberta
Salary : $ 15.50 per hour
Work : 35 to 40 hours per week
Term/Contract: 24 months
Start Date : ASAP
Work hours : Day, Evening
Position Type : Full- time
Vacancy : 1
Workplace Information: Urban area, relocation costs covered by employer.
Language : English
Education : Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
o Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
o Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
o Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
o Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
o Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
o Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Life Insurance
- Learning/ Training Provided by Employer
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIZATION
- Conventional oven, Food dispensers
ADDITIONAL / TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
- Criminal record check / Public transportation is not available /
WORKING CONDITION& PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES
- Repetitive Tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Fast-paced environment
- may lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to multitask.
- Team player
- Efficient interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY INSTRUCTIONS:
· with cover letter
· Proof of the requested certifications
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
IF YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN CANADA, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you available for the advertised start date?
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· What is the highest level of study you have completed?
· Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?