Software Developer – Backend, iOS & Android.
- Design, write, read, test, and correct code for new software.
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Conduct research and experimentation to explore new technologies and solutions.
- Program software to predefined specifications for interactive videos, Internet and mobile applications
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code for Internet and mobile applications.
- Write documentation for new and updated software.
- At least 5 years of experience in Automotive Software Industry.
- Completion of a college program in computer science or related field
- Strong knowledge and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Experience working with Automotive Industry Integrations, such as CDK Global, Salesforce, and Fortellis.
- Backend Developer Specific Requirements:
- Proficiency in Node.js framework for building scalable backend systems.
- In-depth understanding of the Nest.js framework.
- Design and architect complex backend systems and cloud solutions.
- Certified in Enterprise Architecture.
- Proficiency in UML (Unified Modelling Language) for visualizing and communicating system architecture.
- SAFe 6 DevOps Practitioner and SAFe 6 Agilist.
- iOS Developer Specific Requirements:
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C.
- Proven experience in developing White-Label apps.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, UIKit, iOS architecture and Human Interface Guidelines.
- Understanding of database design principles, Core Data, SQL and ORMs.
- Android Developer Specific Requirements:
- Proven experience as an Android Software Developer with strong portfolio of White-Labels Android apps.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Android CI/CD (Workflows, Steps, Triggers, Environment variables, Secrets, Code Signing, YML file) especially with Fastlane and maintained pipeline.
- Hands on experience with AWS Amplify, Amazon Cognito, AWS Device Farm, Amazon Pinpoint and Amazon S3.
- Application Testing Service by AWS Device Farm.
- Proficiency in Java or Kotlin programming languages.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, JSON, GraphQL and modern web services integration.
- Extensive experience working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud services.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Services and their relevant integrations.
- Experience in Unit Testing Planning and Execution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and high work pressure with clients and teams in various time zone.
Job Type & Work Schedule:
- Full-time Permanent
- Mon-Fri – 8 hours daily