TRUCK DRIVER SUPERVISOR
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Minimum 1 to 7 months
ProLogistics Carriers is a leading logistic service provider in Canada and the USA. We are based in Brampton, Ontario. Our capabilities range from moving heavy construction equipment to everyday general cargo. Our staff has many years of experience and is fully equipped to deliver the best freight service for smooth transportation of goods. We have been helping individuals and businesses with their logistic needs for the past many years now. Our professionals focus on being able to provide a cost-effective service. With a fleet of trucks, state-of-the-art technology and experienced drivers, we make sure your freight reaches its destination in a safe and efficient manner.
If you are looking for a fulfilling and interesting position in a fast-paced and fun environment, then a position at Prologistics Carriers is the right fit for you! We are the most renowned logistics company delivering high-quality trucking services in Canada.
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Monitoring, organising, and preparing the operations of employees driving trucks.
· Maintain the strategies to reach work schedules and organize the work events with other departments.
· Training of employees in other employment activities, safety measures and workplace rules.
· Prepare reports and budgets for work and track the expenses.
· Order the supplies and maintain the inventory.
· Solve the problems and discuss the methods for growth.
· Allocate the drivers and track the routes to ensure schedules are followed up and up to manage technical challenges.