Boston Pizza Fairview is a family-friendly casual dining restaurant and a separate sports bar with a lively atmosphere. While they are famous for their gourmet pizzas made with their signature hand pressed dough, their extensive menu satisfies every appetite with their mouth-watering pasta dishes and a wide variety of salads, entrées, and desserts.
Job title: Cook (NOC 63200)
Job Type: Full-time and permanent
Company operating name: Boston pizza Fairview
Business address: 7 heritage gate SE, Calgary AB
Salary: $17/hour, 30-40 hours per week
Benefit: 4% vacation paid
duties and responsibility:
- Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Boston Pizza recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
- Ensure that all products received via delivery meet Boston Pizza specification, that the invoicing is correct in respect to quantity and quality.
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- Clean and organize the kitchen at all times. Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during and following his/her shift.
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service.
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate is required
- Experience working in a restaurant is an asset, on the job training will be provided
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Availability to meet the needs of the business that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
How to apply
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Cook on the subject line.