RAJBIR DHILLON TRANSPORT INC.
Title: -Truck Driver
Number of Positions- 3
Salary: - $27 per hour
Hours: - 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Requirements: -
• Experience- Willing to train
• Education- Completion of Secondary School
• Valid AZ License
• Criminal Record Check
Work Location- Brampton, Ontario
Rajbir Dhillon Transport Inc. has become the exceptional leader in the transportation industry. We are based in Brampton, Ontario. We work in collaboration with our clientele to promote and launch transportation solutions uniquely engineered to meet the specific demands of each account. Regardless of working with customers directly or through a 3PL provider, we foster a partnership with biggest providers to deliver best in class services. Understanding that our customers are challenged to create budgetary efficiencies while simultaneously focussing on improving service, every program is launched with our customers’ needs and requirements in mind. We strive to provide competitive pricing, enhance driver productivity levels and are committed to seeking long term customer specific continuous improvement initiatives.
If you want to be a part of our growing family in Transportation industry you can email your resumes at email@example.com
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
• Operate and drive tractor-trailer to transport goods and materials over long distances
• Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
• Perform pre-trip, and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage
• Ensure goods are secured properly in accordance with safety requirements.
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
• Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books
• Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices
• May drive vehicle with manual transmission.
• Regular check and maintain the temperature of Reefer.
• May load and unload goods and handle weight up to 20 lbs.