SHERWOOD INNOVATIONS INC.
Title: - Project Administration Officer
Salary: - $27 per hour
Hours: - 30-40 hours per week
Education: - Completion of Secondary school
Employment Requirements: - Minimum 1-year Experience
Work Location: - 125 Bethridge Rd, Etobicoke, Ontario, M9W 1N4
Sherwood is a premier supplier in a variety of markets serving the needs of many large global manufacturing companies. We professionally engaged in production of sets of decorative trims for exterior and interior elements of the car. We have thousands of applications with different options, colors and finishes. We are one of the leaders in automotive trim.
If you want to be a part of our growing family, you can email your resumes at email@example.com
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
· Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
· Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
· Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
· Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
· Supervise and monitor the work of administrative staff.