Position: Kitchen Helper
Employer: Zhengwen Restaurant Inc. DBA. Hao’s Lamb Restaurant
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full Time
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (40 hrs/week). May have to work on holidays, weekends, shift, day and evening.
Zhengwen Restaurant Inc. DBA. Hao’s Lamb Restaurant is in Richmond, BC. We are the first lamb theme restaurant in Richmond or even in the Greater Vancouver Area. We officially opened for business on January 01, 2015. We are committed to serving the most refined Chinese Lamb Cuisine in a warm, authentic and elegant atmosphere. As a rapidly growing restaurant, we are looking to add two kitchen helpers to our kitchen team to meet the high volume of increasing business. We expect the team members to be clean, hardworking, dedicated and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
· Assist in food preparation, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients.
· Load and unload distribution and/or delivery carts and trays.
· Ensure safe food storage and disposal.
· Comply with all health and hygiene requirements under all food safety legislation.
· Assist in kitchen operations including scheduled cleaning and sanitizing of appliances, counters, cupboards and drawers.
· Remove all trash and recyclable materials at the end of each shift.
· Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of hand truck.
· Perform other related assignments as required by the kitchen Lead or Kitchen Manager.
· Some heavy lifting – 25 to 45 lbs.
How to apply: If you are interested in this position, please specify the position you are applying for and send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.