Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Hours: 35 hours/week
Wage rate: $25.00 per hour
Matic Painting Ltd. has been providing businesses, contractors, and residents of
Coquitlam, Richmond and Abbotsford with the best value and craftsmanship in painting, flooring, and minor renovation services for more than 10 years. Due to our expansion plan, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and clerical support to ensure the smooth daily operation of the company’s administrative functions.
· Answer phones and check emails, forward enquiries to appropriate personnel and conduct follow-ups with customers.
· Follow established procedures for record-keeping and reporting data and messages, and assist in the preparation of correspondence such as typing quotations/estimates, progress reports, and other company documents.
· Coordinate and maintain communication with internal colleagues and external subcontractors and vendors to ensure work efficiency.
· Create, organize and maintain company files, including client files, contractor agreements, and progress reports to ensure the information is accurate and up-to-date.
· Manage office calendar, schedule meetings, visits, deliveries, installations, inspections, etc.
· Conduct market research to identify the best quality construction materials, products and prices
· Communicate effectively with clients during each project and provide excellent customer service;
· Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
· Completion of High School
· Previous administrative experience working in a related industry is an asset
· Able to manage multiple priorities
· Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office Software emphasis on Excel
· Strong organization and time management skills
· High attention to detail & accuracy
· Sound analytical thinking, planning, organization, prioritization, and execution skills
· Positive and upbeat attitude
· Resourceful, energetic and strong work ethic
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to this email: email@example.com, and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line or body of the email. We thank everyone who applies and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.