TRUCK DRIVER SUPERVISOR
Bolton, ON, L7E 2R6
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Minimum 1 to 7 months
Since our expansion into the intermodal network in 2000, S&R Trucking has become one of ONTARIO’S leading transportation carriers.
Acting as an interface between rail, sea, and land, S&R Trucking services include domestic rail and international harbor drayage, regional truckload, and dedicated distribution.
S&R Trucking has been following one philosophy since its inception – “Provide the customer with the best quality transportation service available.” This is a simple concept, but one that has always been a guiding force among our people, who are, first and foremost, transportation people.
This concept mirrors S&R Trucking very straightforward commitment to provide the best service in terms of quality and performance and to stand behind them with support of the same caliber. S&R Trucking success is based on a sense of responsibility, commitment to our Breitling customers as PRIORITY ONE and a continuing dedication to transportation professionalism.
· Monitoring, organising, and preparing the operations of employees driving trucks.
· Maintain the strategies to reach work schedules and organize the work events with other departments.
· Training of employees in other employment activities, safety measures and workplace rules.
· Prepare reports and budgets for work and track the expenses.
· Order the supplies and maintain the inventory.
· Solve the problems and discuss the methods for growth.
· Allocate the drivers and track the routes to ensure schedules are followed up and up to manage technical challenges.
How to apply
By email- firstname.lastname@example.org