Position- Truck Driver
Salary: - $27 per hour
Number of Openings: - 5
Hours: - minimum 40 to hours per week
Education: - Completion of Secondary School
Experience: - Willing to train
License required:- AZ of Ontario (Ministry of Transportation)
Address- 284 Orenda Road, Unit 19A, Brampton, ON, L6T 4X5
About Us: -
ProLogistics Carriers is a leading logistic service provider in Canada and the USA. We are based in Brampton, Ontario. Our capabilities range from moving heavy construction equipment to everyday general cargo. Our staff has many years of experience and is fully equipped to deliver the best freight service for smooth transportation of goods. We have been helping individuals and businesses with their logistic needs for the past many years now. Our professionals focus on being able to provide a cost-effective service. With a fleet of trucks, state-of-the-art technology and experienced drivers, we make sure your freight reaches its destination in a safe and efficient manner.
If you are looking for a fulfilling and interesting position in a fast-paced and fun environment, then a position at Prologistics Carriers is the right fit for you! We are the most renowned logistics company delivering high-quality trucking services in Canada.
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
• Operate and drive tractor-trailer to transport goods and materials short and long distances
• Plan trip logistics and keep all required documentation to transport goods.
• Willing to travel cross border.
• Perform pre-trip, and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals & brakes.
• Ensure goods are secured properly in accordance with safety requirements.
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
• Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books
• Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices
• May drive vehicle with manual transmission.
• Secure goods with tarp, chains and belts.
• Willing to drive in a team.