Social Media Manager – Aroland First Nation Ontario
Looking to hire a talented social media manager. You will be responsible for creating original text, image and video content for socials, managing posts and responding to followers.
It is expected for you to be up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends and to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and growing our customer engagement.
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Create, edit, publish and share engaging content weekly, (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) •
Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Provide a content calendar for review and approval
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner
• Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness and suggest and implement new features to develop these ideas
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
• Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms
• Monthly analytics and reporting including •
• Summarize results and tweak approach accordingly
• Discuss shortcomings or new goals and work at these
• Check for mentions, Check out other profiles, engage, follow back, connect with new people/groups
• Engage with influencers
• 2-5 years of social media management experience
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager and provide examples of current/past work
• Provide stats of proven growth for current/past clients after they started with you
• Hands on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Skills/Knowledge required to maximize each social media outlet relevant to the company’s growth and success
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) for each social media platform accordingly.
• Strong computer skills
• Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
We are currently active on social media, however would like to take our social media to the next level. This includes creating a strategy that includes search intent, SEO, brand awareness/advocacy, optimization and really work at furthering our engagement.
Total hourly rate of $25-30.00 Hourly
To apply, please send by email and send cover letter, resume and portfolio for review.
Work Location: Virtual Aroland First Nation Ontario
Company: Ahki Jobs