Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECEA)
Salary: $20 per hour
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Work type: full time, permanent
Work location: 402 English Bluff Road, Tsawwassen, BC V4M 2N2
Global Montessori, well established in Delta, BC in 2011, is an early learning Montessori program provider designed for children from ages 2.5 to 5 years old. We provide Preschool, Daycare and Before & After School programs with multi-language courses.
We are now seeking an ECE Assistant to join our growing team.
· Follow the center’s teaching methods to prepare circle time and hands on activities
· Support and co-ordinate activities of other Early Childhood Educators and keep effective communication
· Assist senior staff in monitoring children in indoor and outdoor activities and during rest periods.
· Attend to children’s physical needs, which may include diapering, toileting, eating and sleeping.
· Secondary graduation or higher degree
· Must have Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECEA) certificate
· Have experience to taking care of 2.5 to 5 years old children
· A genuine love of working with children, a sense of responsibility and the ability to plan and implement play-centered programs
· Montessori Certification and experience is an asset
· A commitment to learning is an essential asset
· Bilingual is an asset
· Emergency child care first aid
· Willingness to undergo a criminal background check
· Additional courses/training related to child growth and development is an asset
· Must be flexible work with the team or independent
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted*