Construction General Manager by Employer 2703201 Ontario Inc.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Location: 7 Richmead Rd., Brampton, ON, L6X 5G9
Salary: $57.50 per hour, 30 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Full time and Permanent employment, Day
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Responsibilities / Tasks:
· Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
· Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
· Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
· Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
· Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
· Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
· Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
Security and safety: Criminal record check
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply: By email: email@example.com