Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Location: 5283 Rutherford Rd., Woodbridge, ON, L4L 1A6, Canada
Salary: $27.00 per hour, 35 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Responsibilities / Tasks
· Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
· Delegate work to office support staff
· Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
· Carry out administrative activities of establishment
· Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
· Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
Supervision: 3-4 people
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Personal suitability: Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability
Employment groups: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply: By email: email@example.com