Title: - Office Manager
Salary: - $27 per hour
Hours: - 30 to 40 hours per week
Education: - Completion of Secondary school
Employment Requirements: - 1 year
Work Location: - 71 Vulcan Street, Etobicoke, ON
About Us: -
Jagjot Express Inc.’, is an exceptional leader in the transportation field. Jagjot Express offers reliable transportation of FTL/LTL, throughout all the North America. Regardless of whether the shipment of general commodities, produce or anything else, we know how to deliver any type of cargo to anywhere in North America. If you are looking for a fulfilling and interesting position in a fast-paced and fun environment, then a position at Jagjot Express is the right fit for you! We are the most renowned logistics company delivering high-quality trucking services worldwide.
If you want to enhance your career in the position of Office Manager and be a part of our growing family in Transportation industry you can email your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
· Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
· Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
· Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
· Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
· Supervise and monitor the work of administrative staff.