Office manager VERIFIED
Posted on by Employer detailsCARS4EVERYONE INC.
- Location - UNIT 212, 69 EASTERN AVENUE Brampton, ONL6W 1X9
- Salary - 27.10 hourly30 to 40 hours per Week
- Terms of employment - Permanent employmentFull time
- Day, Morning, Weekend
- Start date - Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Source Job Bank#2392570
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
Employment groups Help -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.