Job title: Kitchen Helper
Job Type: Full-time and permanent
Company operating name: Opa of Greece
Business address: #359, 318 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 4K1
Hour: 35 Hour/Week
Benefit: 4% vacation paid
Duties and responsibility:
· Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
· Cut meat, vegetables, marinate them and put them on skewers.
· Sharpen kitchen knives.
· Remove kitchen garbage and trash.
· Handle and store cleaning products.
· Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
· Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
· Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
· Take customers’ orders
· Serve customers at counter
· Secondary school graduation certificate is required.
· Experience working in a restaurant is an asset, on the job training will be provided
· Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
· Able to stand for long periods of time.
· Availability to meet the needs of the business that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
How to apply
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume to OpaHR005@Yahoo.com and put kitchen helper on the subject line.