Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (40 hrs/week)
Zhengwen Restaurant Inc. DBA. Hao’s Lamb Restaurant is in Richmond, BC. We are the first lamb theme restaurant in Richmond or even in the Greater Vancouver Area. We officially opened for business on January 01, 2015. We are committed to serve the finest Chinese Lamb Cuisine in a warm, authentic and elegant atmosphere. We are looking for a skilled and experienced cook to our kitchen team to meet the high volume of increasing orders. We expect the team members to be clean, hardworking, dedicated, and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
· Plan, prepare and complete food preparation items from the menu and ensure food quality meets the restaurant’s standards.
• Determine size of food proportions.
• Prepare and cook Hao’s specialized dishes such as Sauteed Spicy Mutton, Roasted Lamb Leg, Nutritious Mutton Noodle Soup, Hao’s Mutton Fried Cake Etc.
• Inspect kitchen and food service areas to maintain an organized work environment
• Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, oven, grill etc.).
• Uphold sanitation and safety standards
• Report to and follow instructions as given by the Executive Chef
Minimum Required Qualifications Education and Experience:
How to apply: If you are interested in this position, please send your resume at email@example.com.