Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Location: 19 Cottontail Rd., Brampton, ON, L7A 3W6, Canada
Salary: 42.00 hourly, 30 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-time employment
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Responsibilities / Tasks
· Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
· Conduct business and technical studies
· Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
· Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
· Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
· Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
· Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Personal suitability: Accurate, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Initiative, Judgement, Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply: By email: email@example.com