Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Location: 15093 Danby Road, Georgetown, ON, L7G 0B1
Salary: 27.50 hourly, 30 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent and Full-time employment, Day, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Responsibilities / Tasks:
· Arrange product according to planogram
· Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
· Maintain adequate stock levels
·Purchase merchandise (Second-hand clothing) for resale by wholesale
establishments i.e. Goodwill, Salvation Army other Pvt charities.
· Review requirements of buyer and determine quantity and type of
merchandise (Second-hand clothing) to purchase
· Study market reports, trade periodicals and visit (Travel) warehouses for
· Select the merchandise which best fits the buyers’ requirements.
·Find new suppliers and negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and
·Oversee distribution of merchandise to buyers and maintain adequate
supply from suppliers.
·Establish and maintain contact with suppliers and buyers.
·Knowledge of shipping lines & exports documentation i.e. bill of lading,
· Warehouse related experience.
Computer and technology knowledge: Internet, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Personal suitability: Accurate, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Team player
Employment groups: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org