Conveniently located in Crowfoot Crossing, Sushi Boat is the north Calgary destination for beautifully prepared Sushi. Founded in 1998 by Toyohiko Sato, Sushi Boat recently celebrated it’s 21th year of business in Calgary. With its unique dining experience and warm inviting atmosphere, Sushi boat has become well known amongst Calgary’s Sushi enthusiasts.
Sushi Boat offers an extensive and diverse menu for you to try with over seventy items to choose from, including specialty items such as Alberta Sunrise or the Spicy Tuna Roll. Try the traditional Sake with your meal or sample one our fine imported Japanese Beers. Each dish passes by your table on a floating Sushi boat and is carefully prepared by our acclaimed team of Sushi Chefs.
Job title: Kitchen Helper (NOC 65201)
Job Type: Full-time and permanent
Company operating name: Sushi Boat
Business address: 806 Crowfoot Cres NW, Calgary AB T3G 4S3
Salary: $15/hour, 30-40 hours a week
Benefit: 4% vacation paid
Duties and responsibility:
· Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit;
· Sharpen kitchen knives;
· Remove kitchen garbage and trash;
· Handle and store cleaning products;
· Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment;
· Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas;
· Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors;
· Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware;
· Place dishes in storage area;
· Scour pots and pans;
· Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units;
How to apply
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume to HR1981007@yahoo.com and put Sushi Boat kitchen helper on the subject line.