Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Location: B3- 210 Glendale Ave., St. Catharine's, ON, L2T 3Y6, Canada
Salary: 26.50 hourly, 30 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent and Full-time employment, Day, Overtime, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
· Establish methods to meet work schedules
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
· Ensure food service and quality control
· Prepare budget and cost estimates
· Address customers' complaints or concerns
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Prepare and submit reports
· Prepare food order summaries for chef
· Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres
· Supervise and check assembly of trays
· Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
· Establish work schedules
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines
Personal suitability: Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply: By email: email@example.com