Opened in October 2020, Paramount BBQ Restaurant is located in the heart of Kingsway, the principal corridor between Metrotown and downtown Vancouver just steps away from public transportation. The culinary artists at Paramount BBQ restaurant take great pride in handcrafting each northeast Chinese BBQ-style dish to ensure every visit to our restaurant is unforgettable. Guests rave about our diverse BBQ menu and our four treasure delicious dishes. Paramount BBQ restaurant has only been open for a couple of years, but with its innovative and authentic northeast Chinese BBQ, it has become known as a place that unites the culture and heritage of the Orient with rich memories of home, which evokes feelings of warmth and ease through its elegant and comfortable surroundings. Here, guests can relax and reminisce about cherished time spent with family and friends. The cuisine is reminiscent of its homeland that it will transport you to a simpler time where the focus was trained on exquisite taste, excellent service, and stellar presentation.
· Receive meat and poultry for cutting and slicing, removing bones, sinews and fatty tissues
· Preparing whole fish and fillets into forms ready for cooking including weighing, deboning, filleting and portioning of a wide variety of fish to serve daily in our restaurant.
· Cut large pieces of meat and seafood into smaller pieces per restaurant specifications
· Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
· Inspect and store meat upon delivery and ensure meat quality
· Cure, tenderize and preserve meats depending on the menu of the week
· Stocks and arranges the Meat Cooler per approved food safety
· Complies with all health and hygiene requirements under all food safety legislation
· Assist with kitchen operations, including scheduled cleaning and sanitizing of appliances, counters, cupboards and drawers
· Removes all trash and recyclable materials at the end of each shift
· Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of a hand truck
· Performs other related assignments as required by the kitchen Lead or Kitchen Manager.