Retail Butcher: By 2294288 Ontario Inc. o/a Warraich Meat Ship
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
Location: 305 Charolais Blvd, Brampton, ON, L6Y 2R2, Canada
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 30 hours per Week
Employment Condition: Full time, Permanent employment
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
· Clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting
· Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
· Wrap and package prepared meats
· Remove bones from meat
· Weigh meats for sale
· Cut poultry into parts
· Price meat products
· Clean and prepare fish and shellfish
· Sell meats to customers
· Cut fish into steaks and fillets
· Supervise other butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers
· Grind meats
· Train meat cutters
· Make special sausages
· Slice cooked meats
· Prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
· Shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood
Employment groups: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply: By email: email@example.com