Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Location: 453 Whitelock Ave, Milton, ON, L9E 1J5, Canada
Salary: $66.00 hourly for 35 hours per Week
Employment: Full time, Permanent employment
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Responsibilities / Tasks
· Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
· Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
· Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
· Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
· Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
· Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply: By email: email@example.com