COMPANY- S&R TRUCKING
Title: -Truck Driver
Number of Positions- 1
Salary: - $26.25 per hour
Hours: - Minimum 40 hours per week
Employment Requirements: -
• Experience- Willing to train
• Education- Completion of Secondary School
• Valid AZ License
• Criminal Record Check
Work Location- Bolton, ON
Since 1992 S&R trucking Inc. offers high quality service. We realize that loyal customers appreciate personalized and professional service. This is why every day we continue to improve our operations and systems to provide better services to our clients.
If you want to be a part of our growing family in Transportation industry you can email your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
• Operate and drive tractor-trailer to transport goods and materials to shore and long distances.
• Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
• Perform pre-trip, and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage.
• Ensure goods are secured properly in accordance with safety requirements.
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
• Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books.
• Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices.
• May drive vehicle with manual transmission.
• Regular check and maintain the temperature of Reefer loads.
• Prepare accident or incident reports also prepare maintenance & rep[air reports.
• Address customers complaints or concerns to dispatch.
• May load and unload goods and handle weight up to 20 lbs.