Title: - Dispatchers Supervisor
Salary: - $27 per hour
Hours: - 30-40 hours per week
Education: - Completion of Secondary school
Work Location: - Bolton, Ontario
Employment Requirements: - Minimum 1-year Experience
Since 1992 S&R trucking Inc. offers high quality service. We realize that loyal customers appreciate personalized and professional service. Therefore, every day we continue to improve our operations and systems to provide better services to our clients.
If you want to be a part of our growing family in Transportation industry you can email your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing of merchandise.
• Handling all related activities of dispatch as needed like hiring, training, performance appraisals and terminations.
• Oversee or lead employees working at lower-level dispatch.
• Keep records, monitoring drivers' daily logs for errors or violations and monitoring their working hours and equipment availability.
• Coordinate and manage the most efficient loads to remain cost-effective as a company, combining shipments based on their routes and timeline to minimize how many trucks and drivers are out.
• Determine the best delivery methods and negotiate rates directly with vendors and customers, and get the necessary documents and permits that drivers will need when shipping chemicals or livestock.
• Maintain contact with all clients as well as outside vendors inclusive of issue resolution.
• Requisition supplies and materials
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work