COMPANY- FIVE RIVERS CONSULTANTS LTD.
Title: - Office Manager
Salary: - $27.5 per hour
Hours: - 30-40 hours per week
Education: - Completion of Secondary school
Employment Requirements: - Minimum 1-year Experience
Work Location: - Suite-200 , 7404 George Blvd, Surrey, BC
Contributing to build a better future by Technology and Arts. We discover trends and help building better, faster, automated and software driven business for future endeavors. Five Rivers Consultants is pioneer in Technology Products or Platforms for Startup, SME's and established businesses in the specialized areas of Mobility, Web, Product Engineering, IT Services, Cloud Computing and Consulting.
If you want to be a part of our growing family in IT industry you can email your resumes at email@example.com
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
· Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
· Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
· Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
· Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
· Supervise and monitor the work of administrative staff.