Salary: - $26.25 per hour
Hours Range: - 40 to 60 hours per week
Education: - Completion of Secondary School
Experience: - Will Train
Employment Requirements: - Valid Passport, Valid AZ License, Criminal Background Check
Work Location: - Suite-27, 2355 Derry Rd East, Mississauga, Ontario, L9T 5Z5
‘Karan Logistics.’, is an exceptional leader in the transportation field. Karan Logistics offers reliable transportation of FTL/LTL, throughout all of the North America. Regardless of whether the shipment of general commodities, produce or anything else, we know how to deliver any type of cargo to anywhere in North America. If you are looking for a fulfilling and interesting position in a fast-paced and fun environment, then a position at Karan Logistics is the right fit for you! We are the most renowned logistics company delivering high-quality trucking services worldwide.
If you want to be a part of our growing family in Transportation industry you can email your resumes at email@example.com
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
• Operate and drive tractor-trailer to transport goods and materials over long distances
• Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
• Willing to travel internationally and cross border
• Perform pre-trip, and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage.
• Ensure goods are secured properly in accordance with safety requirements.
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
• Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books
• Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices
• May drive vehicle with manual transmission.
• Regular check and maintain the temperature of Reefer.
• Willing to drive in a team.