Baker by Raja Bakery
- Location - 28 Automatic Road Brampton, ONL6S 5N8
- Salary - $15.70 / hour
- Vacancies - 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment - Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
- Start date - As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
- Source Job no.# 2281833
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Accurate, Client focus, Dependability, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Judgement, Reliability, Team player
Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders, Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies, Bake mixed dough and batters, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Prepare special orders, Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff, Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods, Draw up production schedules, Train staff, Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards, Schedule staff, Inspect kitchen and food service areas, Operate machinery, Hire and dismiss staff, Organize and maintain inventory, Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods, Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Hand-eye co-ordination, Manual dexterity, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply