by Pizza Pizza
- Location - 11005 Hurontario Street Brampton, ONL6Z 4N8
- Salary- $16.10 / hour
- vacancies - 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment - Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
- Start date - As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
- Source Job no.# 2281697
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Fast food outlet or concession
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances, Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef, Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Order supplies and equipment, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Recruit and hire staff, Organize and manage buffets and banquets, Manage kitchen operations
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply