by Markham Property Management
- Job Location - 29 Kingstree crt, Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON L4A 0G9
- Salary - $20.10 / hour
- Vacancies - 1 vacancy
- Employment groups - Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment - Permanent employment, Full time35 to 40 hours / week
- Start date - As soon as possible
- Employment conditions - Morning, Day, Evening
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
Dangerous, Odours, At heights, Noisy, Outdoors.
Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player.
Build models, Manage landscaping projects, Prepare conceptual designs, Prepare proposals, Estimate costs, Prepare presentation graphics and drawings, Write specifications, Survey and assess designated sites, Prepare contracts and tenders, Read and interpret blueprints, Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens, Apply fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, pesticides and other lawn care products, Apply various treatments such as pruning, spraying, repairing damaged areas and injecting with treatment solutions, Assess the health of lawns, Examine trees and shrubs to diagnose problems and disease, Plan and co-ordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses and other purposes, Plan and construct landscaped environments which may include trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, patios and other landscape structures, Plant and maintain private and public lawns and gardens, Plant and move trees
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Ability to distinguish between colors, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.