Mechanical garage located in Brossard, offers a job to work at the garage reception as an Administrative Assistant
- Open and distribute incoming postal and electronic mail and other documents and coordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and companies
- Respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries and forward telephone calls and messages
- Establish and maintain manual and computerized customer billing systems
- knowledge of Excell and Word programs
- Greet visitors, determine the purpose of their visit and direct them to the appropriate employer or person.
- Customer service in: French, Spanish and English.
- Set and confirm appointments
- Prepare and enter quotations for work and vehicle parts into the computer. Review, estimate invoices.
- Communicate and order parts to dealerships
- Receive orders and prepare merchandise returns
- Pay supplier (parts vendor) and service invoices
- Prepare and maintain inventory
- Good organization: scheduling of employees
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is an asset.
- Preferably, you live on the South Shore and have a car.
- High school education
- Minimum of 6 months experience as an administrative assistant or a diploma from a college program in office technology
Flexible work hours Monday through Saturday, preferably in the morning.
Competitive salary: $18 per hour
Start date: immediately
Interested candidates can contact Mauricio Portela at 514 945 0121.