Languages : English
Education : Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience : 2+ years
Joining : As soon as possible
- Client focus,
- Efficient interpersonal skills,
- Excellent oral communication,
- Team player
Nice to Have Languages
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Assign sales workers to duties,
- Order merchandise,
- Authorize return of merchandise,
- Establish work schedules,
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters,
- Organize and maintain inventory,
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages,
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance, Criminal record check
- 1 to 2 people,
- Grocery clerks and shelf stockers
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment,
- Tight deadlines,
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Walking,
- Attention to detail