We are looking for a new cook responsible for preparing fantastic dishes for our guests.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
· Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
· Use kitchen equipment to prepare food items
· Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas
· Sweep and mop floors and perform other duties to assist chefs
· Oversee kitchen operations
· Maintain and stock inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work area
· Uphold sanitation and safety standards
· Report to and follow instructions as given by the executive chef
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions is required.
· Chinese cuisine cooking certificate is an asset.
· Knowledge of Cantonese cuisine is a plus
· Good understanding of food safety and handling
· Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resumes to: Bamboogrovehr@gmail.com.
Note: we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or walk-in please.