Title: - Office Manager
Salary: - $26.25 per hour
Hours: - 30-40 hours per week
Education: - Completion of Secondary school
Work Location: - Bolton, Ontario
Employment Requirements: - Minimum 1-year Experience
Since 1992 S&R trucking Inc. offers high quality service. We realize that loyal customers appreciate personalized and professional service. Therefore, every day we continue to improve our operations and systems to provide better services to our clients.
If you want to be a part of our growing family in Transportation industry you can email your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
· Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
· Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
· Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
· Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
· Supervise and monitor the work of administrative staff.