Food service supervisor by Wendcorp Holdings Inc
- Location- 78 ICOMM DRIVE Brantford, ON Canada N3S 2X5
- Salary - $16.10 / hour
- vacancies - 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment - Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
- Start date - As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
- Source Job no.# 2183320
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Fast food outlet or concession
Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
Establish methods to meet work schedules, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Hire food service staff, Ensure food service and quality control, Prepare budget and cost estimates, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Prepare food order summaries for chef, Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys, Establish work schedulesSupervision3-4 peopleWork conditions and physical capabilitiesFast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Walking, Physically demanding
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply