Food service supervisor
Posted on September 09, 2022 by SUBWAY SANDWICHES AND SALAD
- Location - 121 TORONTO ROAD suite CPort Hope, ON L1A 3C5
- Salary- $17.00 / hour
- vacancies - 2 vacancies
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment - Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
- Start date - As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
- Source Job no.# 2173579
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Fast food outlet or concession
Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
Establish methods to meet work schedules, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, Hire food service staff, Ensure food service and quality control, Prepare budget and cost estimates, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, Prepare and submit reports, Prepare food order summaries for chef, Must have knowledge of the establishment's culinary genres, Supervise and check assembly of trays, Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys, Establish work schedules
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Walking, Physically demanding
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply